Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Basic Conversation - Part 3


Apparently this photo was taken in Brazil... But they look normal... Just kidding!!!! ;)


Happy Tuesday folks!
Please peruse this third part of Basic Conversation. I've thrown in a few commonly used words too.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for improving the blog: Maybe I include too much in each post (in terms of new Portuguese words) or too few. Tell me! 


Pequeno (paykiano) - little
Grande (granje) - big
Voce fala muito bem Inglês! (vossa fala muito bem engles) - You speak wonderful English!
Eu não entendo (ay-o no entendo) - I don't understand
De nada - you're welcome
Voce entende? Voss entendje - Do you understand?
Sim, eu entendo (seem ay-o entendo) - Yes I understand
Depois de voce (depwe je vosse) - after you
Sem problema - no problem
Com prazer (com prazair) - With pleasure
Perdão? (perdow) - Pardon?

Com licenca ( com lisenza) - Excuse me



Boa noite!

No comments:

Post a Comment